Saturday 1 October 2011

A little bit about me...

At the moment I have started  playing Super Mario Bros 3 again, in my opinion this has to be the best classical mario game ever. Right now I'm on the dessert level just about to defeat the boss. Ok, enough about mario lets talk about me. Well first of all I am from the UK and I am a student who will soon get their GCSE's and go to college, my favourite pass time are games mainly nintendo games but I do like some Xbox 360 games like Fable 1,2 and 3. Also the consoles I own are a 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360 and a PS3 which I hardly ever go on. I would consider myself a casual gamer because I'd rather watch people play and explain games like LP'ers, but not all the time.

Now what got me into this was when the 3DS was going to be announced, I was very interested so I would always look up on it by YouTube, twitter, Facebook and blogs ect.this is what inspired me to make this blog. The most anticipated 3DS game for me would be (You've guessed it) is Super Mario 3D Land. I was also really excited about The legend of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time 3DS and when I played and finished it, I was completely mind blown.

Thank You if you took your time reading this, If not I still give thanks for visiting this blog.♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment